Signs you have a flea infestation?
- Fleas hopping around your carpets, upholstery, drapery or even furniture.
- Noticing multiple black dot-like jumping insects within your pet’s fur.
- Seeing your pet begin to scratch, bite and lick their fur rigorously.
- Your furry companion can also get scabs and loose fur in areas where there are fleas.
- Pets may also develop pale gums from all the blood loss when they have fleas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How quickly can you come after I call?А: For our pest control service we do offer same-day bookings, however, it all depends on how busy our schedule in your area is. To find out more about our availability, head on down to our online booking form or simply give us a call.Q: How long does a pest control service usually take?A: There isn’t an average longevity for a pest control service as each case is unique in itself. The time it takes for the service to be completed all depends on the severity of the infestation and the size of the property.Q: What type of other pests aside from fleas do you treat?A: We cover a wide variety of pests, from rodents and creepy crawlies to possums and foxes. The most commonly booked pest control services are for bed bugs, mice, rats, cockroaches, ants, spiders, wasps, moths, silverfish and pigeons. However, we treat many more varieties than the ones listed above.Q: What will the pest control technician do for me?A: He will do everything in his power to deal with your pest problems. This includes a thorough inspection and an appropriate course of action for exterminating the pest. While performing the service the exterminator will also give you tips on how to prevent any future infestations.