What's a Cookie?Whenever you visit a website, your device downloads a number of small files called "cookies." The cookie lets the website recognise your particular device. This means it can remember your preferences, you can navigate between pages more quickly, as well as do a number of other useful things. If you'd like more detailed information about cookies, you can find everything you'll need to know over at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Google Analytics - these cookies collect information like the length of time users spend on particular pages, which pages they visit, and which websites they visit before and afterwards. You can easily opt out of allowing Google Analytics to collect your information here.
- Optimizely - these cookies are used to test changes we've made to our website.
- New Relic - these cookies track any delays and errors users experience on our site. The information that is collected is on a per-session basis and strictly anonymous.
How Long Do Cookies Stay On Your Device?There are two different types of cookies in terms of the time they remain on your device, and we use them both:1) Persistent cookies This type of cookie remains on your device until you delete them, either manually or automatically.2) Session cookies These only last for a single session. When you close your browser, they get deleted.
Get Your Other Cookie Questions AnsweredFeel free to get in touch if you've got any questions at all about our Cookies Policy. You can reach us in any of the usual ways:
- By giving us a call on +613 8609 9660
- By typing into our chat facility